Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

PlayNotes: LOTRO

My goal this evening was to do as many quests as I could, to try to move on from Lothlorien.   The main set of quests took me into a sprawling orc camp, where I needed to find several locations as a scouting mission.


Way, way at the back of all the camps, there were weapon racks to destroy, a common past time in Middle Earth.

Unbelievably, when I got back to my quest giver he wanted me to go right back through all the camp locations and destroy five more weapon racks. 

You know how dogs look like they're grinning but they're really really concerned about your request?



Then the next three npcs to offer quests want me to go in several other orc camps and kill as many orcs as I can.

I had to log out.


Orcs aren't my favorite foes.

Goblins are next worst.

Middle Earth as presented in LOTRO is full of orc and goblin camps.   Way too many.

Dear Diary:  Trapped In Lothlorien, surrounded by Orcs, send help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.