Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

PlayNotes: LOTRO The Secret Road

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run...


I found the Secret Road with relative ease.  It was disappointing as a Secret Underground road, just very dark and twisty.  Orvar was impressed, but I couldn't see much of anything.


Then I take on a level 60 semi-elitish thing like a scorpion without the curvy tail they usually have.  I could have beat him, but my controls froze up.   As these things go, the monster could still attack.  Then I was dead, but everything was frozen and I couldn't even get out of the game.

I finally exit and go back in, and I'm way back in the Great Delving, 860 frustrating meters away.

I'll come back to this another time.  I ported to Lothlorien, which has never looked so open and beautiful, despite the whole yellow thing.  Lovely Lothlorien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.