Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Lord of the Rings Online: Just Let Me Into Moria, Come On!

I've been working on my Loremaster sooo close to the Gates of Moria, yet quest after new quest keeps me running between Orc camps and Redhorn Pass. Agh.   I feel like I'm not getting anywhere.

The first time I ever did this area, I liked it quite a bit, but I'm just itching to move forward. I think I'll have to play a couple of characters in other areas of the game to dial down on the twitchy.

Maybe run a few quests with my Hunter in the Golden Woods (also agh).

My Burglar is in the Lonelands, an area I like.  She's my official Cook too, so she's fun.  Rotate her in, check.

I did finally use my Turbine Points to get all of the available Expansion areas.  Which I'll reach someday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.