Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cryptogram Answer From The Secret World

Last Week's Cryptogram is from The Secret World.   The Quest is from Dawning of An Endless Night, Tier 7  (I'm not so far along :)


Quest Text:




Whatever it was Joe Slater was talking about, a man called Beaumont seems to have it in his possession.  He stilled the song and moved the mysterious item to a safer place, but he can’t use it yet.  He called it a key, but he has yet to locate the lock, and he cursed the Illuminati and their labyrinths.

UZBKRNRE HK UBX VTR XDBKRE UBX KBDJHCQ BSTYK, B LBC IBDDRW SRBYLTCK XRRLX KT ZBNR HK HC ZHX ATXXRXXHTC. ZR XKHDDRW KZR XTCQ BCW LTNRW KZR LGXKREHTYX HKRL KT B XBMRE ADBIR, SYK ZR IBC’K YXR HK GRK. ZR IBDDRW HK B JRG, SYK ZR ZBX GRK KT DTIBKR KZR DTIJ, BCW ZR IYEXRW KZR HDDYLHCBKH BCW KZRHE DBSGEHCKZX.


It's all clear, right?  I have three more ready and thought I'd put them up every other week since they're so long.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this, thank you for it - I didn't get around to responding because I couldn't figure out a decent format to say "Hey I got this!" without spoiling it for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I knew someone out there could decode it. I think it can help if you get enough clues to recognize the game it's from. Place and personal names are so distinctive to those who play the games. Thanks for giving it a try!

      Delete

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.