Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

World of Warcraft: Pieface Again

Since the recent update, my characters can't escape the new appearances, even by unchecking them in System, so they look like they have a cold metallic mask instead of a face.








Weeping Angels anyone?




My other characters all have helmets stuck on their heads and I have to go to a transmogrifying npc in Stormwind to get an appearance that doesn't show the helmet.   I know what lies beneath them from past updates, so maybe I should just leave the helmets on so I don't have to see my character's ruined little faces.

Massively did an article recently asking how much your character's appearance matters.  http://massivelyop.com/2016/08/05/the-daily-grind-how-much-does-your-mmorpg-characters-appearance-matter-to-your-gameplay/

The answer is quite a bit.   I don't feel much like playing these little strangers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.