Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Demon Hunter Day

My new Demon Hunter made it through the beginning experience pretty quickly tonight.  The area was crammed.  I played one in beta through level 110, but didn't feel too interested in the reputation slog after reaching the max.

The many movement options for this class make it so much fun to play.  They mow through everything in their path, and when you put a bunch of them together, nothing stands for long.

Despite the fact that "everyone hates Draenor and garrisons", blah blah blah, there were a ton of Demon Hunters in Tanaan heading for Draenor and their own snuggly spot in the world, something they won't have in any way in the Broken Isles.

My Demon Hunter has the same cold mask as my other elves, but her flaming yellow/green eyes sort of warm things up.  I think.


1 comment:

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.