Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Having The Best Time In Elder Scrolls Online

 Bought the game during the Steam sale, and I'm pleased and surprised that I am liking the game so much. 

Very differently than I thought in the Beta, the game feels like the world of Elder Scrolls, and it's so immersive I keep wanting to hit the Save Game button.

I'm having trouble picking locks, grr, and there are so many treasure chests lying around.  I think if there weren't a timer adding pressure to the process, I'd do better.

I like the megaserver idea, there are always lots of people around.

Somehow wedging in this along with LOTRO, WOW, and a little each of Rift and The Secret World ( where I finally emerged from the basement).

A happier gaming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.