Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

GW2 Elementalist: My Personal Story

Between Wow runs in the Tanaan Jungle, I've been inching my GW2 Elementalist along and finally am at level 10, and gain "My Personal Story".

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Personal_story

The personal story is the unique campaign of each character which, along with dynamic events and map completion, makes up much of PvE gameplay. The personal story is independent from random world events and is always available to follow through the game world and the events which occur there. The personal story is told through character specific instances and is personalized by decisions made before and during gameplay.  

I don't remember the personal stories of the other characters I've gotten to level 10, but I like this one so far.

 

I'm sent back to Divinity's Reach, the main city in Queensdale to see an old friend who runs a tavern with her father.  Some local ne'er-do-wells cause trouble and I have to take them all down.  Unfortunately, dear old dad was injured in the fight.  He needs medical supplies which bizarrely are not available in this, the largest city I have ever seen in a game.



Off I go to an encampment near where I started my character.  Bandits/robbers/boneheads have stolen the supplies and are holed up in a nearby cave.  I must go in to get the supplies back.   It was late when I did the opening of this series so I haven't gone cave crawling yet.  I'm expecting bunches of baddies and a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.