Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Lord of the Rings Online: Meneldor to Landroval in a Trice

Well that was painless.  I just checked my characters and requested they go to Landroval, and in a few minutes, there they all were.

I thought I might have to rename all or most but only three ended up with -1s after their names, which is great.



World chat sounded like lots of people were getting settled in.  Kind of exciting, as it was when it was all new.

My Loremaster rode from Bree to Esteldin just for the pleasure of it.

It's good to be back.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it all went well! Always a bit of a jump into the deep to transfer all those beloved pixels. I hope the renames weren't for the characters you're most attached to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has their original name, but three have a minus one after the name indicating there's another out there. A character name that I've had since alpha came through with no minus, it's hers, all hers. :) I feel like I can settle in and play now.

      Delete

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.