Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

What Is It I don't Like About Draenor's Nagrand?

I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I really dislike Nagrand, the Dreanor version.  Is it that stampede of baddies that sweep down the road as soon as you enter the area?

It is the aggressive animals packed like sardines over practically every inch of the place?

Do I hate the quests?  I can't think of a single memorable quest line here.

Some areas of the world are just annoying, and after sending characters through, I can't seem to make myself do it again.  Desolace.  The Hinterlands.    Painful Vashj'ir.  Thousand Needles...ack that one is worst.

My Warlock is at the start of the area. I'll see if I can figure it out as I go through.  It must be a combination of things.


2 comments:

  1. Well there is one memorable quest line, but in a bad way. Having done all the work,Thrall steps in and steals the kill.

    Fortunately the garrison quest line for free plans is early and short. and there is no real need to do the zone for xp. I don't think any of the final zones qualify as great tbh, Less feedback in beta and rewards are quickly replaced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just leveled my character to 100, and felt like it was one Orc camp after another. I did get a few gear upgrades as quest rewards. I think I like every area better than this one.

      Delete

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.