Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

My Pile Runneth Over

I've had this pile of games from my archives waiting for installation for a bit.



Unfortunately, I was getting really low on hard drive space and had to painfully uninstall a bunch of things today instead.

Steam games were an easy choice, because you just tuck those away elsewhere till later.

I regretfully removed Neverwinter, since I hadn't logged in in a very long while.

No way these were coming off:  Wow, Lotro, Wildstar, Secret World, Rift, EQ2, Guild Wars 2, Fallout 4, Arcanum, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, Pillars of Eternity...and stuff.

Lots of space now :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty awesome pile of games to play. I'm kind of jealous, hehe. ;)

    Speaking of games! You won one of the $5 prizes from IntPiPoMo! You can email me at gamergirlconfessionsATgmail and you can choose either a $5 game from Steam, or I can send you the prize via PayPal. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? I won something? How exciting! I'll see what Steam has and email you.
      From this pile, a few I can install on an older Windows XP box, the others will have to wait till I complete what I currently have installed.

      Delete

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.