Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

IntPiPoMo # 19 Fallout 4

It is good to be able to talk with someone about a game you're currently playing, though sometimes they have different play styles and skill sets.

They might tell you to make a jump that looks impossible, and turns out to be impossible for you.




Save early and often!   Luckily there was a third option.

I'm supposed to clear the town of Raiders.  Luckily I got quite a few of them coming in.



Somehow while I was jumping, a new threat showed up.  I thought the Deathclaws in my Fallout Shelter were nasty.  This guy just killed me, though I thought I was getting good shots on him.  I even tried my faithful tire iron in desperation.  Nope.







I just backed away from the fight after dying and went into a nearby Speakeasy.  What a bizzaro place.  Should have gotten a picture of the three guys standing around the tub with machetes and a plunger.  Skull in the toilet.  That's normal.




I've been gathering loot like mad but hadn't started any crafting.   I need some Stims and Radaways so I went home, dropped all the junk in my inventory and started to scrap stuff.  How amazing are all of the components broken down from common objects.  Like treasures within treasures once you get going.



Next thing I knew, I was going around the craft house scrapping broken objects, fallen over furniture, tires, crummy looking barrels outside, and broken toilet in front of the house.  Tsk.  Poof.

Then I went to my post apocalypse house across the street and tidied it up.  A bit addictive, and I can see why after a Deathclaw fight you'd like a place to come back to that is all non-chaotic.

My son told me the Deathclaw would follow me home, but I saved before he saw me and in this save he doesn't know I'm around, right?  Still, I'm listening for a growl and watching Dog to see if it somehow decides to come over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.