Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Dedicated To The One I Love

To my spouse, who was concerned I'd forget and not get in this second-to-the-last-post, thanks for being there.

He's always there to gather resources, share his loot and coinage, back me up in a fight, work on building a guild, and sail through dozens of dungeons, though MMOs aren't really his thing.   He's played Galaxies, Lord of the Rings Online and World of Warcraft.   He tried but didn't like Rift.  His characters are somewhat larger than life, just as he is.

All my love, in all your incarnations.






2 comments:

  1. Awww. This read as a poem. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks. It's a fine and rare thing to have a companion in the real and virtual worlds who is so sweet and supportive.

      Delete

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.