Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Elder Scrolls Online

I've been enjoying screenshots from varying blogs of scenes from Elder Scrolls Online and have been considering giving it a try.

I played only in beta, and within a few months of release there were so many systems that were incomplete or broken. At that point, they should have been doing only minor tweaks...

Now that they're "free" but with an additional "box" purchase, I looked to see what the price is. Yikes, $59.99.     I like the idea of paying an upfront price, then paying for expansions, but I think that is way too pricey, and hoped it was like the Secret World at $30.

Yikes. If a high portion of the player base loved the game as Elder Scrolls in general are loved, I'd go for it, but there's just too much dissatisfaction.  Oh well, luckily I have plenty of access to Tamriel via Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.