Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Tidying Up

I've added lots of great blogs to the roll.  General and game specific blogs are always fun to read.

I have links to game specific sites and fan sites with pictures of my iconic characters from the games.  I love seeing them there :)   Many games don't seem to have fan sites and some don't even have well done wikis. It's a shame.

My Twitter Feed thingie is gone because it is just a reminder that I don't Tweet, though my gaming Twitter feed of other people Tweeting is most entertaining to read. 

Under Game Worlds and News (way at the bottom) are news sites, of course, and game companies whose games I play and enjoy.

I also looked at my January list of games I was looking forward to and added those so I can check on their progress more easily.  I left out the Nintendo and Sony PS4 games from the list since I won't be playing those.  I must gratuitously put the picture from Yoshi's Wooly World here because I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.