Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Tiny Screen Adventures: Syberia

I hoped I would be spending a short time at the train station in Barrockstadt, but I'm still working to find a way to get the train moving again.

Because it has a clockwork mechanism, it needs to be wound up again before the journey can continue.  I found a winding tool of sorts.



In order to get my immobile train up there I need to:

Open some locks so a tugboat can pull the train forward.

Fix a mechanical bandstand for three University regents who must have graduated from Three Stooges University.

Recover a mammoth doll from a paleontologist who creates wine as a side hobby.

It may not sound like much to do but the path to accomplishing anything is very long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.