Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Rejuvenation Potion...Rejuvenated

Ok the Rejuvenation Potion (That requires 500 Alchemy) I can make now no longer takes Crescent Oil and Crescent Fish Flesh, noooo it takes One Healing Tonic (a FIRST AID RECIPE) and One Draenic Mana Potion (Alchemy Recipe).

I currently have the skill and materials to make 2 Healing Tonics (10 Sea Scorpion Segments each).  I haven't done much with my first aid skills as you can see.

 


I have the recipe for the Draenic Mana Potion, at least.




I'd best step up my Sea Scorpion Fishing.  At least I can let everyone know they can make some potions if they have first aid skills.

Heading in the right direction, perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I guess I need to level my first aid then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Aid and everything else is apparently easy to level in Draenor. I made just a few potions and went from 250 skill to 450. I have to go fish for Sea Scorpions, the First Aid Fish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.