Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

More Tiny Adventures

You'll be pleased to know I figured out the trick of the jump in Tomb Raider's Caves though I haven't made it yet.  Mouse and keyboard ftw.  I'll get it.

Tomb Raider 2 has the same interface but allows you to start with Lara's mansion to practice your moves.  The butler and his rattling teacups must die.



Syberia continues to charm with its mechanical village. Sometimes the interact buttons don't seem to load animations properly but otherwise it is pretty immersive.



The Longest Journey has a nice introduction by Ragnar Tornquist. Graphically lovely as well on the small screen it should be a nice match for cozy adventuring.

 The inventory screen is nice and sharp but these objects aren't combining as I expect they should.


...posted from my tiny iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.