Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Bioshock: Looking For The Ladder

I've been fiendishly finding games for my iPod and could not resist old favorite Bioshock.  It isn't compatible with the iPod but works fine on my phone.

It has been a long time since I played so I just started and I'm looking for a way up into the building so far without success. 

As you can see, the screen is dark and I am horribly distracted by the terrible glug glug drowning noises my guy keeps making.  Ack. 



Still, very cool to enter this world again from the comfort of my snugly couch.

Dragon Age Inquisition

For the first time in years I had a computer game to ask for for Christmas. I haven't even installed it yet but every mention of it I've seen so far makes me expect a great adventure.

Happy Gaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.