Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

EQ 2: In The Down Under With The Candelabra


I worked on the Crafting Tutorials this morning.  I successfully made my candelabra and a few other items.  The crafting area is in an area called The Down Under.  It is, no surprise, a  deep, dark winding cave of a place. You need to get the recipe from the trainer, then “Scribe” it from your inventory to learn a large recipe set which includes the one you’re learning to make. 
 

You need to stand close by a particular type of crafting station for each item you make.  There are apparently 9 different trade skills and you can learn each.  I’m sure you need to choose which to select to really work on. Nobody could store ingredients for all those crafts. 
 


So far I’ve tried Carpentry, Jewelry Making, Provisioning and Weaponry.  I always want to make things for my house so I’d love that one.  Making foods is usually a good choice.  Hmmm.

Something tripped in my tiny brain and I looked at the Claim Rewards tab. I had all sorts of things for my house so I took down the tent and put up a nice little bed.   The place looks much cozier.
 

Learning how to rotate objects is a priority because I have my chairs at the table facing the wrong way and my weapon rack needs to be turned.  That’s no good.

I feel a bit happier now that I have mastered the basics of crafting.  I always love to make useful things and generally learn every craft with some character.

My knowledge of the city is increasing and I can easily make my way back and forth from my house to the crafting caves without falling in a hole and dying as I did last week.  Why they stuck a dark hole of death in a dark city I don’t know. Watch your step!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.