Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Oblivion: Imperial City

I entered the Imperial City hoping to sell some stuff as I'm nearly overburdened.  Of course it was evening in the city and the shops are closed.

At least she won't be attacked by wolves as she stands around the streets.

I looked to see how her skill increases are going and am doing pretty well but would like to improve Mysticism and a few other things. I'll have to get in the habit of checking that.

No intro music tonight and controls and movement were very clunky.

A single freeze as I got stuck running into a wall.  I was able to bring up Task Manager in this case to stop the program whereas in previous freezes I'd get bounced out and needed to reboot.  FYI .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment anytime. I love to talk games.